Finance Admin Assistant
Finance Admin Assistant
‘Aisyiyah (http://www.aisyiyah.or.id/) is a Muslim women’s organization founded in 1917 in Indonesia. ‘Aisyiyah is one of the largest non-profit religious women’s organizations in Indonesia. This organization focuses on Islamic movement, da’wah, and tajdid in all areas of life including the field of health and education. In New Implementing Period (2018-2020), ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TBC-HIV Care Program” to represent the Indonesian Civil Society. ‘Aisyiyah is responsible to coordinate community level activities of Sub-Recipients (SRs) as the representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) that currently covers 14 provinces and 130 districts/cities in Indonesia.
The Finance Admin Assistant (FAA) is responsible for:
- Daily PR verification all document transaction that request from other division, accounting and financial reporting with accounting software TOMPRO at the national level.
- Periodically verification all document transaction and compare with the financial report from all 5 (five) PR partners (current grantees) at the national level.
- Scanned and electronically record all financial document transaction that has been completed from Finance Administrator.
- Provides timely and accurate financial reporting to support the PR analysis to ensure that financial resources are used efficiently and effectively
- Periodically cash opname with Finance Administrator at national level.
- Maintain fixed asset register to record depreciation expense, if any.
- Ensures compliance with government and donor (the Global Fund) financial regulation as well as with the internal organization mechanisms.
- Working and coordinating with Finance Manager and Internal Control Coordinator to support all PR audit process.
- Other tasks as required and assigned by Finance Manager.
- Working in the Finance Unit, FAA is responsible to Finance Administrator, Internal Control Coordinator and Finance Manager.
Candidates are asked to clearly demonstrate in their application (cover) letter how they meet the requirements of the position. The successful candidate must demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business management or other relevant field.
- Min. 2 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Expertise in accounting and reporting area.
- Demonstrated experience using Excel to perform financial and financial report analysis.
- Have some knowledge and experience in audit and financial data assurance, and in taxation.
- Familiarity with the accounting system and software that meets the Global Fund financial system (advantageous).
- Have experience working in social or civil society organizations including Muhammadiyah or Aisyiyah (preferable).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Multi-tasking, coordination, organization, and prioritization skills essential.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with team members required.
- Have investigative nature and strong attention to detail and have good problem-solving skills and capable in making quick but rational decisions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, highly motivated, hard worker, and respect deadline.
This position is located in Jakarta with the initial contract of 6 months with possible extension of 1 year or until the end of the program based on performance evaluation.
To apply, please send your application with cover letter (in English, no more than max. 2 pages) that address the above qualifications, latest CV, and the names and contacts of three referees to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest date to apply is 6th of December 2019.
For more information, please contact: Admin PR TB Aisyiyah (021-83788749). Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.